
Here is the before picture.

This photo is hilarious because you can tell that she is so proud to look grown up with a clip in. What happened to my little baby girl?

Time for the trim. She did really well and everyone there was commenting on her patience. The thing that bothered her the most was that her tv kept getting blocked.

It was done and over in no time.

They styled her hair and everything. The moose really made her curls come out.

Look at that face! She likes not pushing her hair out of her eyes all the time. I am torn because I think she looks absolutely adorable but really grown up at the same time and that breaks my heart a little bit. What a big girl right?
6 comments:
She looks so cute! I'm dreading that day :(
So cute! I was definitely a victim of the home-cut bangs. Olive will thank you when she's older.
p.s. I love your Mexico photos! They are great. It looks like it was a fun getaway.
I too was a victim of the at home bang cut... but the biggest problem it was my dad who cut my hair, and I was like 12... good thing about being a boy is that a bad hair cut can easily become a good flattop. Oh how I miss flat tops.
You're right. Her bangs are totally adorable, but she *does* look more grown up. And it always makes me sad, too.
I have many pictures of the crazy jagged ear to ear Brady bangs.
You're such a nice mom. I also remember the traumatic bangs (Mormon claw, anyone?). I think she looks adorable.
CUTEST TODDLER EVER!
Post a Comment