
I am obsessed with sweaters. This has been going on for a long, long time. It is very dangerous for me to go to any stores right now because I find it impossible to pass by the sweaters. I have always been a very cold blooded person so sweaters have been my savior. Not to mention cardigans (for so many reasons like layering, and that they are removable if you get too hot). I blame You've Got Mail for my love of cardigans. I remember watching that show and loving the wardrobe. I wanted to dress like Kathleen Kelly when I grew up. And now that I think about, I am pretty sure I basically do!
This is my entire collection (except the one I am wearing) which totals 22. Is that out of control? I think not. But then when I consider that it doesn't include my sweatshirts or coats (which I have a load of those as well) I think it might be bordering on "time to seek help".

I have sweaters and cardi's of all kinds. With beads or fancy buttons to comfy and casual. Now I am realizing that I definitely lean towards blacks and greys. I mean, I have 6 grey sweaters. But I swear they are all different. I need every one of them!

This is not the best angle but 20 bucks to anyone who can find my practically identical sweaters in the stack. ( I mean they are seriously almost the same sweaters. But there might be more than one pair!)
Well, there you have it. I have come clean. I have a sweater problem!
4 comments:
I'm glad you have a sweater addiction... Because you look so good in them.
I am the exact same! I'm addicted to sweaters. But I don't have a collection yet. I'm getting there though.
I can relate... only my problem is shoes. I do love cardigans, though! So Audrey Hepburn-esque.
Oh, I have that problem too Stef. Seriously.
Post a Comment