
This room went through a huge makeover from the previous owner (what room haven't I said that about?). I have before pics but I'm can't find them. So just imagine lots (seriously lots) of wood paneling, yellow everything, bright orange spray paint inside the cubbies, and creepy red spiders in every corner. The room seriously freaked me out in its original condition. I didn't like being down there. But now with new everything it feels fresh and clean. The perfect work environment.

Which is good because Scott uses this as his home office so that means recently it has gotten A LOT more use. You can see some of Scott's bridal prints in this photo. He has seriously been working his booty off for all of his weddings. It is especially nice that he has a place to go work in peace and quiet to focus. Sometimes I forget that he is working down there which means I actually leave him alone!

Because our house has a shelf basement the office has a great shelf that runs the length of the room. It is perfect for displaying various items.

They also made the other side into display cubbies/shelf things. If there is one thing this office has, it is storage! I was nervous though because all the storage was "display" storage and not where I could just put things away and close the doors. But thankfully...

Scott gets lots of cool, collectible antiques and things from his parents and now we actually have a good place to put them all out (with his micro machine toys he kept from when he was little). What more do you need for decoration?
1 comment:
totally jealous of the old cameras, droooooooool. How nice to have a designated space :)
Post a Comment