
Of all the things I have ever made in my entire life, I can easily say that I am the most proud of this little dress. It was the first "real" article of actual clothing that I've made, not just a hat or some booties. It was the first real pattern I had to follow, which became tricky because I had to do some adjustments because of the size changes.
I also made her a flower headband to go with it. I really must say, I think this dress is the sweetest 2 year old dress I have ever seen! (Mostly because of the HOURS of time it took.) I treasure this dress and treat it like it is a precious antique or something. It has a special bag I keep it in. My plan was she could use it as a church dress, then I see her come home from nursery with goop everywhere, thus she has never worn it outside ever, other than an for these pictures.

Can you tell it took forever to made? I do love how it turned out and I think her pictures are going to be super adorable, but I am not impartial.
4 comments:
It is really cute! Nice work.
So cute maren! You have to put more family pics up they look amazing! Did scott do them...maybe with a tripod or did you go with another photographer? Olive looks adorable as ever!
Amazing! I didn't know you made it - I love it!
wow she looks straight out of a magazine! i'm very impressed with how that dress turned out...it's perfect. and your family picture is adorable!
Post a Comment