Thursday, November 22, 2012

I am so Grateful

I have so much to be thankful for and I love this time of year that helps us focus on how blessed we are. I feel like this past year has been a big one. Not much has changed but for some reason it feels important.

 I sometimes look at my life; my cute house, my adorable children and wonderful husband. I never imagined it being such a full life. I never imagined it being so complete. I have all I ever wanted and know that I couldn't ask for more.

We feel at home here. We feel settled and comfortable. We have so much support and love around us. Things are stable and happy. My kids are thriving and growing and I can't get enough of watching them or listening to them. It is a happy life and I am grateful.

No comments:

 
UA-18211205-1