Last Friday was Kellen and Jericca's big day. It started out on a bit
of a stressful note for us due to an expired recommend by 30 days. Yeah,
it was not good. But we got it all worked out so that was just a bump
in the morning. It was a beautiful day, nice and sunny. They had the
cutest little old man as their sealer. I wanted him to be my grandpa! It was very exciting see them there.
It has been quite the journey
for them. More than anything I could see how happy my parents were and
that made me happy. As we were waiting for pictures I went around snapping some pictures of my own.
Milo and Grandma
Connor, Trent, my cousin Peter and his wife Amanda
My mom chatting with her sisters and their husbands
My dad talking to my cousin Bre and her husband Christian
Milo liked having the freedom to just roam. The only problem was that as soon as it was time for us to be in pictures it was lunch/ nap time and he was not a very happy camper.
My Grandma Mae and me
Olive and the groom
Olive had her preschool program at the exact same time as their sealing. Thanks to Olive's amazing aunt she was able to go to her program and make it to the temple just in time for pictures. Everything was timed perfectly because we were able to go home and have the kids nap. Then we got ready for the reception. Jericca made Olive's tutu and braclet. Then I made Milo a vest and bow tie to match their colors. I think they looked pretty darn cute!
At the reception everything was so nice. It was perfectly them! The golf course is so Kellen. Plus the views were pretty amazing.
My dad and his mom. Look at that view!
The girls. Olive is the sixth generation of oldest daughter. Isn't that cool? Unfortunately none of the other generations were there.
Olive dancing with Jer. You know Olive loves brides, and she thought Jericca looked beautiful in her dress (because she did!) and talked about her for days.
The boys! Don't they all look handsome? Everyone kept commenting on how tall Connor is getting. I couldn't agree more! How did "the Squirt" grow up?
My parents with their two grandkids.
My kids were troopers and made it to the end of the night. It was quite the day! We were wiped by the end but it really was a wonderful day. We are so happy for Kellen and Jericca!
5 comments:
Glad it all went great! Maren, you looked so pretty in all the pictures. Lovin your new bangs! And I know you don't want to hear this, but I think Scott's hair looks good too! It grew out in the nick of time I think!
Are you kidding me? So you know Mary "introduced us" because of your cute house, and Mary and I love cute houses. I love your grandma B, who was in my old ward in the OC. I am in love with some vintage dresses she would wear and she has such a great style. This is such a crazy small world.
It looks like a wonderful day! I wish we could have made it down. It was fun to see your pictures!
(And I love the pictures of Olive dancing in her tutu!)
And I agree with Qwendy, Totally small world! So crazy!
I love love love your hair!
Post a Comment