Loading up for a road trip
Olive decided that she wanted to road trip as a cowgirl in pearls.
Then we took our sandwiches to eat at a park which was a place we used to frequent when we lived up there. It was a good place to break up the trip and let the kids run around.
Olive did pretty well on the rock climbing wall after I convinced her it would be fun. I'm sure Milo will take no convincing, he loves to climb up stuff.
Then we had to have some Aggie Ice Cream
Then it was fun at the beach digging and splashing and playing with our cousins for hours.
At one point most of the kids were crammed into this little tent that I brought.
I just had to included this picture. Milo loves my camera or anything that has buttons and makes noises. This is him trying to put my lens cap back on.
The grown ups hanging in the shade.
More ice ceam.....we had a lot of ice cream in one short trip
Cute sisters.
Olive was a little unsure about the boat.
One afternoon we went to the KOA and rented some bikes to ride around. It was really fun but a lot more work that we expected. Milo wasn't loving it either.
The KOA also had this air bladder for the kids to jump on. Since it was out in the sun Olive thought it was too hot so she borrowed dad's socks so that she could jump. I couldn't stop laughing at how fashionable she was.
Then we had to stop for some famous raspberry shakes!
In the evenings we would play at the play ground or go on walks
Or watched movies with our cousins.
Needless to say we did a sufficient job at wearing our kids right out.
It was a really fun trip even if it was way too short and just flew by! I can't wait to go back!
No comments:
Post a Comment