I am so behind on blogging. It has been a VERY busy two weeks. But now
it is time to catch up, sorry if it is an onslaught of posts.
One of the
reasons that is has been so busy is because my brother Kellen got
married last Friday. Before their wedding I had a shower for his fiance
Jericca (that is her sitting on the chair with her sister, we kinda ran out of chairs so they had to share).
I kept it very low key and just had a few games. I had everyone answer questions about Kellen and Jericca and then I made them play a newlywed type game. Thanks everyone who came!
If its a party, you have to have some pom poms and lanterns.
She got some great gifts. Her sister gave her some lingerie and she was pretty embarrassed. That is what sisters are for right?
Olive was loving on all the food. She basically stuck her face into this cookie and went to town on the frosting. I can't blame her though, they were delicious.
No comments:
Post a Comment