For Memorial Day we went to Lagoon with all of Scott's family. It was a
perfect day with great weather and no crowds. The only down side
is that I had caught the stomach bug that Milo had the week before.
Apparently we passed that bug on to everyone in my family. While we were
at Lagoon they were all throwing up and miserable. I felt horrible that
4 days before his wedding Kellen was really sick. I never got that bad,
but I did not feel like riding anything at Lagoon which made me
incredibly sad because I love rides and haven't been on any for 2 years.
The last time I went to Lagoon and Disneyland I was pregnant. Since I
was kinda on the edge nausea I took almost no pictures.
Olive had a grand old time and rode almost everything with her little cousin Lizzie. Here they are on the boats. She doesn't look happy but she is. She also insisted on wearing her hat all day which I thought was so funny because she could barely see. Everything was going great until she climbed up on a fence and fell backwards smacking her head on the concrete. It was pretty bad and she had a huge goose egg on the back of her head. Poor girl. It was really sore for a few days.

Milo is such a daddy's boy he just wanted dad to hold him all day long.
Yep, the train was the only ride I rode. Lame huh? Around 4pm after Milo refused to nap and Olive had hit her head I decided that I was over it and that we needed to go home. So it didn't have the best ending. I've had better Memorial Days but I told Scott that we have to go back to Lagoon so that I can ride something!
No comments:
Post a Comment