Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Yay for Spring!

We have been spending lots of time outside and this week looks to be no different. I am loving that it is April and we are having a real spring. Here are some pictures of Milo enjoying the outdoors.


 He is almost walking. He likes to stand up to things and yesterday he balanced on his own without holding onto something.
We got this wagon as an Easter present. I thought we wouldn't use it a whole lot but that it might be kinda convenient to have. Turns out we use it all the time. Since the kids sit across from each other Milo can't pull Olive's hair or grab her. Olive likes that she can just get in and out herself. I think they like being out in the open instead of inside their stroller. Olive asks to go in the wagon almost every day. Looks like it was a good purchase!

No comments:

 
UA-18211205-1