Yesterday Olive gave her first talk in Primary. I told her that morning what she was going to do and she said "Wait, I get to talk in the microphone? I've never gotten to do that before!" When she got up to speak she said "Hi. My name is Olive. This is my first talk and I am very excited!"
She did a really good job. Like all Sunbeams she was way to close to the microphone. At one point I heard a kid in the audience say "I don't know what she's saying" but overall I think you could understand her. We were really proud of her.
Her talk was about Jesus and how she can chose the right to follow his example. She held up the pictures and everything.
Needless to say, it was so surreal for me to be in there helping her give a talk. How did this happen? How do I have a Sunbeam? It's crazy!
Monday, April 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How is she old enough to give talks in Primary? Holy cow! I bet it was the cutest thing in the whole world. I love watching my little sunbeams give talks.
Post a Comment