I have a jar on top of my fridge that has lots of different quiet activites for Olive to do. I usually have her draw one out while I am showering in the morning as a way to keep her entertained. Recently she has decided that her favorite place to play these activities is under our dining room table. We have a tall gathering table and she likes to pretend it to be a little house. She makes the chairs different bedrooms for her "children" stuffed animals. I love listening to her play and what she make believes. She loves being the mom to her little "sweeties". Olive reminds me all the time that she is almost 4, and when I see her playing like this I can't argue with that reality. I don't want to forget her playing under there.
Here is a picture of us all piled onto the chair in Milo's room while we read books before his nap. Aren't we cute?
No comments:
Post a Comment