Sunday, February 12, 2012

Olive's homemade Christmas gift

Sorry about the video of Milo crawling. I tried three times doing different things and couldn't get it to work. Then I made Scott try. He is pretty handy when it comes to computers, or anything tech really. If he can't get it to post, it's not going to post. So I will try and take another video and see if that one works. Now if only I could actually remember to do it! 

For Christmas I made a homemade gift for each of the kids. It is now weeks later but I am finally posting about it! It has been crazy and I keep forgetting to get pictures of her in her outfit. So yesterday I forced her to put it on over her clothes and stand out in the cold to get some quick pictures. She was pretty unhappy with me but at least it is documented right?
  I made Olive this apron dress/ tunic. Then, I had extra yarn and decided to make her a matching hat.
 I love how it turned out and it was extremely easy. It looks so cute over jeans. I should have made her change but I was only willing to start so many battles.
 After I made the tunic I learned the ridged pattern and loved it so I did that on her hat.

The details:

PS I promise I will get back into the grove of posting. My camera ran out of batteries and so it took me a solid week to remember to charge it. But, we are in business so expect more posts because I have lots of things to post about!

No comments:

 
UA-18211205-1