Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Milo is 9 months!

Oh my boy! My sweet, sweet boy! Today Milo is 9 months old. He seems like he has been with us for so long and yet it has gone by in a flash. What can I say about this cute boy that I haven't already said? He is a joy! He is cheerful, full of love, constantly smiling and laughing, exploring and destroying everything, a good sleeper, a good eater, very fast in his army crawl, easy going, curious, loves to be outside, and loves to be with people. I haven't been able to take many good pictures of him lately, partly because it is dark and dreary February, but also because he can move and isn't interested in posing. Seriously though, look at that face!
9 months feels like such a big milestone because they have finally been here as long as you were waiting for them. I love 9 months. It is such a fun age. They are still chubby and squishy and babyish but now they play and move and love and it's wonderful. I love each new phase and age Olive comes to, but there is something even more magical in reliving it with your second child. It's like "Oh yeah, I remember why I loved this age so much!" I remember feeling like Olive was so old at 9 month. Such a big girl. In some ways she was older than Milo. But with him I just feel glad that he is still little. That he is just my squishy baby and not a big boy. 
This is how Olive was playing with Milo the other day. I guess it was only a matter of time that she started dressing him up!

We love his guy so much and he has been so delightful. We haven't been to the doc yet but I am positive he is not the staggering 22 pounds at 9 months that his sister was. I will update once we get his new stats. 

No comments:

 
UA-18211205-1