We headed up to Bear Lake this past weekend and it was SO much fun! I absolutely love Bear Lake because it always reminds me of hanging out with friends back in the college days. Here's what we did:
Watched the Aggies kick Auburn's butt (I don't count the last 2 minutes)
Ate delicious, world famous raspberry shakes..
Hung out at the lake.
Went boating (unless you were Milo, then you chilled on the beach)
Olive loved the boat and kept yelling to go faster.
Olive was pretending to be a rhino by sticking these on her nose.
Before we left we were sure to walk around campus and indoctrinate our future Aggies. We had to stop by the A!
Notice Olive is wearing her Game Day shirt!
Here is our group shot. I think we converted quite a few people to Utah State. It was a beautiful day. There wasn't much happening on campus so we could run and be wild. It was perfect.
Good ol' Old Main. Oh the memories of working there after I graduated.
Uncle Trent stopped by campus to visit with us since he just started school up there this week. We got to check out his apartment and meet some roommates. It was really fun. I kept thinking "I could just strap on a backpack and be back in school!" Then I realized I was the old lady with 2 kids and everyone was thinking the if will be forever until they are in my position! Things change fast, it was only 6 years ago that I was a student!
Then we had to stop by the temple. I love showing Olive different temples and talking about how they are so special. She loves brides and understands getting married and now she says she is going to get married in the temple. I would be very happy if she chose the Logan temple.
I just love how "pioneer" this temple feels. It is very rustic and charming. I always like to look for it up on the hill as you drive into town.
It was such a fun weekend and a great way to spend our holiday. I miss you Logan!
1 comment:
I miss Logan so much too! I absolutely loved this post! It made me so happy. I can't wait until I have kids that I can take up and buy them game day shirts. Seriously, so so cute.
Post a Comment