I have known for a year that Olive was going to LOVE preschool. She was probably ready for it months ago. Well, the day has finally come and boy was it stupendous! Olive is going to the Cottage Preschool which is here in our neighborhood so very close. It is a fantastic little school with a teacher that I am in love with. If you want to check it out click here.
I particularly liked her choice of shoes, always the fashionista!
Look at that happy smile. She was so excited!
Hooray for school!
Always the big sister Olive pushed Milo the whole way. She lives to help us.
We have been talking about preschool for months now and since it is in our neighborhood we would walk by Mrs. Jani's house all the time so, Olive knew right where to go. She was so anxious that she literally ran to it.
Yippee Skippee! Olive is a big girl!
We found her star and she was overjoyed to find out that she got to take it home. It is currently hanging in her room.
Milo was happy for his big sister too.
The second day of preschool might have been even more exciting than the first because now she actually knew how awesome it was instead of us telling her it would be fun. She now asks everyday if it is a preschool day.
Doesn't she look excited?
I bought her some new Vans over the summer but she has been patiently saving them for fall. I thought it was the perfect time to break them in.
There she goes...my big preschooler!
1 comment:
Ivy is loving preschool, too. I'm so glad she busted out some last minute potty training so that she could go!
Post a Comment