Way back when before Milo was here, I knew that I would some day want a photo shoot with my kids matching and I also knew I would want them in something cute that I made. So I set out to make their matching outfits. I'm not sure how many hours it took me to make their outfits, let's just say a lot. I am positive that it was worth it though. Now the day has come for them to don all of my hard work and boy did they look great! (I know you've basically already seen all these photos, but I thought I would just highlight their matchy-ness)
I think the little heart detail on Olive's sweater is my favorite of all time.
Aren't they cute all coordinated?
And now, here is the progression of getting Olive to smile. Scott and I were both laughing for like 10 minutes from these photos.
First she's (faking) sad.
Then she's trying to be mad at us.
Then we tell her not to smile.
Then she's adorable.
This last one I just think is funny.
PS I promise that princess birthday party pictures are coming soon! They are worth waiting for!
1 comment:
I love the progression of Olive's faces! So adorable! That last picture is awesome. And your work on their matching outfits is beautiful. You're so talented!
Post a Comment