I have loads and loads of birthday stuff to post about but I'm kinda "waiting" on someone to get it edited. So I thought, in the meantime, I would post the gift I made for Olive on her 3rd birthday.

I really like his little face. Olive is in love with him. She saw me making him and I told her it was going to be a teddy bear, but I don't think she believed me because they were all flat pieces before he was sewn together. When she took it out of the box she screamed "It's my teddy bear!!" with so much enthusiasm it was like he was her long lost bear. She is the funnest girl to give gifts to because she is so genuinely excited for everything.
My heart melts every night because she asks to sleep with him. It's so cute. My plan is to make Milo one for his birthday too so they have matching bears.
I just love how he turned out. His little face, his floppy limbs, his pudgey tummy. I think Olive loves him too. It will be a good keepsake to remember her at 3 years old.



7 comments:
That is SO cute! Love it!
Great job!
Tell scott to get on the ball! I am dying to see pictures of the princess party!! (this is joan btw)
Olive and Milo are so lucky to have a mom who can make them all these keepsakes. Lucy is jealous, because her mommy is not that talented.
Maren, I am so impressed how you manage to do it all - and knit - you gotta teach me these mad skills! :) Adorable bear...
I thought the bear's name was Jordan? or was it Susie? haha That bear really is so cute. You are just the cutest mom ever and Olive is the cutest 3 year old on the planet.
That is cute! It reminds me of being a kid.
Post a Comment