Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Olive Get a Real Hair Cut

 Olive has been talking about hair cuts for awhile. She likes to give me pretend hair cuts. Well her hair has gotten a little hammered this summer with all the sun and swimming. Scott was quite sad about it, I mean it was her little baby hair we were cutting off of those ends. I knew we were also going to lose her curls and her blonde since her roots are quite brown. I was convinced she was going to look like a different girl.
Before:


 We also needed to do something about her grown out bangs.
 Here is her rather impressive pony tail. I can't even remember when I had a pony tail that long.

Here we are at the trusty old Cookie Cutters. She was really good at sitting still and being patient. There were loads of kids running around and it was kinda crazy in there but she knew not to wiggle too much.


 
Here is the after: 
 
Thankfully she didn't lose all her curl. We were also able to tame those bangs. I wanted it a little bit shorter but this was a good compromise. I sometimes blow it out and flip up the ends which looks so cute. She looks like such a big girl with her new hair cut doesn't she?

No comments:

 
UA-18211205-1