One of my most favorite things about where we live is our local library. It seriously rocks. They have great programs and it is close enough to walk to! Because of these reasons we have been sure to never miss story time each week.
Olive also really likes being in charge of her own book bag, even if it does get a bit heavy. I think she looks so cute walking around the library with her bag full of books.
Here is Olive at story time listening nicely. She does such a good job at sitting and paying attention. We have been coming for good while now so she knows just what to do. She loves to participate and yell out answers. I think her most favorite part is seeing the other kids. She likes to talk to them and sometimes makes them uncomfortable with her exuberance and friendliness.
After all the fun songs, games, and stories they always provide a great craft for the kids to go along with the story time theme. Olive is always very proud of her crafts and shows everyone. She especially loves the stamp you get on your hand when you are all finished.
After craft it is time to browse the isles for the perfect books to check out. We find a good selection and then find a nice spot to look over them before we check them out.Olive likes being in charge of the library card and giving it to the librarian. Then it is off the Wiggle Worms for more singing and dancing. Olive loves Wiggle Worms for so many reasons. From the puppets, dancing scarfs, and maracas, to the parachute, there really is a lot to love. Besides we usually see lots of our friends there. It is such a fun class! She knows all the songs now and I hear her singing them around the house. It is so cute. I totally forgot to take picture of us at wiggle worms this day. I must have gotten caught up in all the fun. What can I say, it is an easy, fun way to get out of the house in the winter which means that I really love the library too!
P.S. Sorry these photos are not great, all I had was my phone.
No comments:
Post a Comment