We started off with the traditional outing to a movie. Olive saw Yogi Bear and was surprisingly interested in such a bad movie, but there was absolutely nothing else to see since she has seen Tangled twice already.
Then it was off to dinner with the Patterson's. Olive was the angel in the nativity which she was very excited about.
Of course we had to open the new Christmas JimJams (as we call them).
Olive might have gotten a little spoiled this year. I kinda figure, this will be the only year where she will be the only one, and understand what is going on. It was kinda fun getting her fun things.

Olive is very into some specific things right now, namely princesses and barbies. So she had a rather themed Christmas.


She also got a wallet to hold all her important things.

And the grand finale was a barbie car with some princess barbies to ride in it. Let's just say she was in heaven.

Oh, but that is not all. Her Christmas also included:

crowns,

Barbie accessories,

outfit changes,

multiple outfit changes,

hours of cousin time,

some fine music,

and the hoarding of all her loot. Let's just say, it was quite the Christmas!
5 comments:
It looks like she had a really fun Christmas! You're giving me lots of great ideas for Audrey next year! lol. Actually, I love the little Lola doll Olive is holding in the last picture. We're big fans of that show around here. I'm glad Olive had so much fun this year. It's so fun watching the little ones enjoy themselves.
What cute pictures! She looks so happy. We decided this might be the funnest age for Christmas - they are old enough to 'get it' and get really excited about everything, but at the same time they aren't expecting anything. We definitely spoiled James this year too!
wow olive got hooked up! it's fun when they finally know what's going on. and how cute is she getting?! i can't believe how fast they grow up.
i don't know how i missed your pregnancy announcement post, but i didn't know until suely told me the other day! congrats! we just found out we're pregnant too! yay!
It's so funny how many of the toys in your pics are identical to the ones my kids got for Christmas. Even the wallet full of "cards and money!"
Oh my word is that charlie from Charlie and Lola she is holding. I LOVE that show. I didn't think they had it in the states. The year I got a barbie car still lives on in my memory... although it was a Barbie Jeep and I was like 7 but still! Glad you had a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment