Monday, December 6, 2010

The Girl has Got Style


Olive is very into playing dress ups right now. She just loves putting on all her dress up clothes on (at once) these days. This includes all accessories as well. Her favorite thing to be is a princess.


She has her hook in one hand and in her other hand she has a wand. I guess that makes her a Pirate Princess. She kept saying "Arggh! Ahoy! Bobbity Boo!"






Here she is a ballerina princess and likes to spin and spin around like a ballerina. Notice that she is wearing 2 vests, 5 necklaces, and usually has 10 bracelets on also.

I was so excited when I had a great idea for a Christmas present for Olive. I went to Walmart (which is saying a lot because I hate shopping there with a passion) the day after Halloween and picked up tons of toddler costumes at half price. I got fairy wings, Dorothy, Little Red Ridding Hood, and Wonder Woman, anyway tons of good stuff. I probably got like 10 costumes for her. I even picked up some boy costumes like a ninja and police officer to have somethings when the boys come play. I mean when they are only 5 dollars each so I figured why not?.

So I came home and showed Scott and we were both very excited for Olive to get this cool Christmas present. That was over a month ago. Now the story gets sad. I thought we had put the costumes in our laundry room but when we went to find them, they were not there. Neither Scott or I have a memory of putting them away. We don't know what happened to them. This awesome gift is lost forever. We are guessing it got accidentally thrown out somehow. I am devastated. It seriously put me in a funk for like 3 days. I still haven't fully recovered.

But what can we do? We have searched high and low, everywhere in our house, the garage, our cars, seriously everywhere and they haven't turned up. So we are going to have to figure out a plan b. I'm sure Olive won't care, she will just like having pretty dresses to put on.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Oh no! I would be upset, too. :(

 
UA-18211205-1