Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Change of plans

I was planning on posting this tree that is outside my kitchen window. I was excited to show off the new blossoms and how I get to watch them grow every day. I kept telling myself that spring really was here and this tree was the proof.

Then I woke up this morning to find these blossoms and everything else covered in snow.

This is why I hate spring. It is so deceptive. One day it is beautiful and you think that winter is really, actually, completely gone. Then the next day it snows. At least tomorrow is April and hopefully there are only rain showers not snow showers. And also you can sing Little April Showers.

Oh, and sorry these pictures look rather crazy. I was planning to go outside to photograph this tree but I decided that the snow made that impossible. So this is what photos look like if you try and take them through a leaded glass window. Everything becomes very wavy.

2 comments:

Mary said...

It's snowing here today, too. What the fetch?!!

Crawford Family said...

ughhh more snow? That stinks. I hate it when it kills the flowers that are just trying to bloom. Were you working with me when in snowed in June? That was the craziest.

 
UA-18211205-1