Coloring with Grandma.
Playing in the yard and climbing through all the flower beds.
Going on walks. Renegade (our silly cat) follows us on walks. He loves exploring with us and going up to people's porches. If we get to far away he will come scampering after us. Olive loves that he comes with us but it makes her very distracted and hard to really get anywhere.
Taking breaks on our walks. Olive loves to sit on the stairs of the Catholic church house down our street. (So does our cat)
How cute are they? What a great life we have!
(P.S. Sorry none of these pictures are very good quality but they were all taken on my phone to capture the moment.)
3 comments:
love it love it love it! what fun!
That was a really funny post. I love olive's coat!
Holy snap, I want her coat!!!!
And that is hilarious that your cat goes on walks with you. I have never heard of a cat doing that. Ha!
Post a Comment