Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Family Resemblance

Last week Olive turned 18 months old. Isn't she so adorable?

Actually that is a picture of me at 18 months. Fooled you huh?

You see, as Olive is getting older I keep hearing from people how she looks more and more like Scott. I'm not saying people are wrong, but it kinda boggles my mind because when I look at her I always think of my baby pictures. When Olive was a baby I thought that she looked similar to me but, still had her own "look". Now that she is getting older, all I can think is that she is looking (and acting) more and more like me. I have not seen many pictures of Scott at this age so it is hard to really say, but I think it is hard to argue with these pictures.


If you know Olive, you know that she makes the exact same face.

So, for Olive's 18 month old pictures I thought it might be kinda fun to recreate some of my baby pictures and really compare the similarities. Judge for yourself.






Here are some other shots that I really liked.

I think this might be my favorite picture. I love how the hint of green in the background picks up her eyes.


Maybe she isn't loosing as much of her chubbers as I thought. Doesn't she look like a little pudge?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, she is SO cute. I hope she is feeling better and I definitely think she is your twin!

krissy o said...

she really does look so much like both of you - as it should be :)

Mary said...

I told your mom that she looks just like I remember you looking. But, there is a bit of her daddy in her as well.

Stef said...

I think she has your features, but Scott's "look". If that makes sense.

Anonymous said...

Maren! She is the spitten image of you! Is that how you spell spitten? Hmmm.. anyway, she's adorable like her mama!!

Wanderingfamilies said...

She looks A LOT like you! Ansley has that same adorable outfit...I cannot believe they are already 18 months old!

 
UA-18211205-1