
Olive helped me make the cookies and treats. She loved wearing my apron.

I got her this cute V-day dress but she was not in the mood to let me take pictures of her in it.

I told you, not in the mood.

These were the party favors I made everyone. The card says "Let Love shine through your Heart". Then they can hang them in their windows. I think they turned out really great.

We always eat crepes for lunch with yummy fruit smoothies to drink. I saw cups decorated like this in a book and thought this party was the perfect time to do it myself. The girls loved how fancy it was.

We decorated sugar cookies, played games like heart bean bag toss and Love Twister, and make a tied heart pillow. It was a very busy party.

These are the prizes they won for the games and decorating contests.

Here are some close ups of the table decorations. I got most of my ideas from Martha Stewart. Her website has everything.


And finally, a view of the whole room. It was a blast and I can't wait until I can have this party for Olive and all her friends. It was such a great day. Hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day too!
5 comments:
Um Hello can I be one of your nieces? That party looks adorable!
oh my gosh you're the cutest! how fun!
wow, you are the BEST auntie! i'm sure your nieces LOVED it!
Will you help me throw my next party? My parties blow.
Everything looks perfect. Really great job.
Wow!! Impressive. Your kitchen is a dream Maren!!
Post a Comment