
Olive went on her first trip to Disneyland. It was beautiful weather and an all around great time. The baby was great on the flights and at the park. She was so worn out every night that she slept like a champ. I totally over packed for her, but I figured it was good to be prepared. We had a really great time pressuring her into a future of Mouseketeerism. Here are some highlights.

This is what we did at Disneyland, it included eating a bunch of mediocre over priced food.

Olive did the same.

This is what she actually did most of the time at D-land. It was great that she slept so much because we could just leave her dreaming in the stroller with family while we got to ride the rides. I miss you Space Mountain!

O is for Olive

Here is our cutie wearing some 3D glasses for the Toy Story ride. She went on a lot rides actually. The ride we really wanted to take her on was Small World, but it was sadly closed for construction. I think her favorite thing was the Tikki Room. And I am not sure if she was freaked out or excited about the merry-go-round. It could go either way.


This is her newest "thing". She is constantly sucking on her bottom lip which makes her look like a real life cabbage patch doll.

Everything was all decked out for Christmas. This is us in front of the 80 ft. tree on Main Street.

Although she slept most of the time we took her out and carried her around when she was awake.

Here she is in her little sun hat.
We bought her a Minnie Mouse to remember her trip. They look like cute pals. Watch out Britney!
6 comments:
Holy cow Maren she is a chunkers! I am dying to meet her in person. We come out in three weeks we have to meet for lunch! I am so jealous that you got to go disneyland, it is the best!
I love Disneyland and think that is great that you are starting Olive so young on the right track! She is a cutie-patooie!
How fun!! The pictures were great. I just want to munch on her cheeks.
I think her cheeks have doubled in size since I last saw her. So cute!
I think it's awesome that you guys travel with her; it gives me hope that we won't be under house arrest when we have small babies. That looks like so much fun. I can't believe how chubby she is!
Maren, how cute!!! I can't believe those ckeeks!! Yummy, yummy.
I remember you had cheeks like that, too.
I am so happy that she is such a great baby for you guys. I can't wait to meet her in person.
Take care.
Loe,
Aunt Suely
Post a Comment