Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween Costumes

Halloween was a lot of fun. Here are our costumes. I was all of the Village People. I had one article of clothing from each member of the group. (If you can't tell, those are homemade chaps)
Olive was a black cat. Not just any black cat but, Renegade, our family cat. And Scott, well...


This is a full length picture of Scott's costume. He was Old Snake. If you don't know who "Old Snake" is you are probably better for it.


Our cute girl as a kitty. I made her ears but they were a little oversized so she also looked like a rabbit or possibly a mouse.

This is what Scott might possibly look like when he gets old. I hope he has a mustache then too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I know who "Old Snake" is and I'm actually better for knowing that.

Pauly said...

I *heart* homemade costumes!
You all look great.

So can you email me, your email so I can include you on my invite list? my email is paulyunsaturated@yahoo.com

and just to be sure you are no serial killer, right? ; )

Stef said...

Jared thinks that Scott's costume was hilarious! He laughed really hard when he saw it. I, however, don't appreciate it as much because I don't know "Old Snake" is.

 
UA-18211205-1