Friday, November 21, 2008

How many of you are there?

I thought this was way interesting. This website www.howmanyofme.com tells you the popularity of your name. I tried it on everyone I could think of and even potential names of future babies. It is rather addicting.

There are 3 other people in the US with the name Maren Patterson.
There are 3,057 other people with the first name Maren and 99.9% of them are female.
It is statistically the 3176th most popular first name.

There are 42 other people in the US with the name Olive Patterson.
There are 45,856 other people with the first name Olive.
It is statistically the 828th most popular first name.

There are 771 other people in the US named Scott Patterson.
There are 837,639 other people with the first name Scott and 99.6% are male.
It is statistically the 51th most popular name.

Kinda fun.

1 comment:

Pauly said...

I typed in Paula Fieber once and it said there are zero people with the name Paula Fieber.... wait a minute????

 
UA-18211205-1