Friday, April 3, 2015

The Day After Christmas

I always seriously love the day after Christmas! We have such a busy Christmas day with lots of family and fun and I definitely wouldn't have it any other way! But I do love the relaxed day after where we just get to play with the new stuff the kids got and spend the day together. 
We built all our lego sets. So many legos everywhere!

We napped, or in Milo's case played his new Leapad.

Olive used her rubber band loom to make some cool rubber band bracelets. 

We matched our new dolls.
We did our new KiwiCrates.

We built a cool marble run!


We played for hours with our new moon sand. That stuff is SO cool. 

Over the break Scott decided to organize his closet. Oh the insanity but also oh the joy of being able to close his closet doors.

No comments:

 
UA-18211205-1