The kids looked so cute all dressed up in the Christmas clothes.
Merry Christmas Grandma!
The only real family picture we remembered to take.
This cute girl, I can't get enough of her!
I had Jericca for the family gift exchange so I got her some Paris stuff. I was pretty proud that I was able to get her a book with all of her Instagram posts from her trip and still keep it a surprise. So stealth!
Then it was off to Grandma and Grandpa Patterson's for more presents and cousin fun. Olive and Lizzie loved opening their stockings together and comparing their cute treasures.
Some of the big cousins got retro typewriters and the kids all thought they were so cool and spent the whole day typing messages. It was kinda hilarious.
Grandma and Grandpa gave all the kids a cool subsription box called KiwiCrate. It is so great and my kids have LOVED doing the cute projects and crafts in them every month. They come in screaming with their boxes when they get delivered.
Scott showing off his huge present. He got a really cool hover helicopter from Bruce.
After dinner we played some fun games and Olive was on a high being able to play with all of us.

And this is how we found her when we went to tuck her in. So cute! I think it was one of the most perfect days ever!


No comments:
Post a Comment