Christmas Eve is one of our all time favorite traditions. We had dinner with everyone at PF Chengs. Olive was delighted to sit with all the big kids at the girl table.
I think this is like the 4th year in a row that Olive has been Mary in the family Nativity story. It's becoming a tradition. This year Veronika was a good sport as Joseph with her. Maybe someday Milo will actually be in it too.
Family Christmas Eve Selfie
Matching cousins!
Is this not the cutest picture of these girls ever? I love it!
We came home to read our all time favorite Christmas story, Christmas Oranges before we got ready for bed. This was the first year that Olive insisted that we leave out cookies for a Santa that doesn't come to our house. She desperately wants to believe in all things mythical and we won't stop her!
These two most adorable children are all ready for the magic that awaits them tomorrow!
This was a fun night because it was our first Christmas in our new house. The tree and all the presents felt so cozy in our new living room. As we were putting things out I could imagine many more magical Christmases here. I love this house!
No comments:
Post a Comment