Some of our cute pals Lyla, McCoy, Brighton and my two cuties.
Love these cute girls!
Here was the whole crew. Is it so cruel that we make that stop to take a picture before the hunt? Probably, but I'm always glad we did!
Cassie is explaining all the rules to the kids.
I love this picture of Houston!
Look it's up there!
Olive found her twelve eggs fast. Look at that gorgeous girl!
Olive really wanted to find a golden egg this year and was pretty clever about hunting for it.
All the kids were checking under the rocks.
But another boy found the golden egg. After the hunt we had a pot luck brunch. I love this tradition. It's so fun and easy!
Then we headed straight home to dye or Easter eggs. I told you we packed a lot in!
That night I put out their new Easter outfits and we put their baskets by their doors.
Olive came rushing into our room when she found her basket. It was so cute! I love this picture of her.
Both of the kids outfits I found in Paris so they were looking rather dapper this year.
Easter isn't complete without some hats!
We had 1pm church this year so we got to make breakfast, get dressed and do our hunt all before church.
Look at how freaking adorable they are! I can't take it!!!
I love Milo's shoes that I found in Paris!
Both kids were really in to it this year and had a lot of fun.
Both kids got new bikes. Milo got a balance bike,
and Olive got her first two wheeler!
I love what a sweet sister Olive is and how she was helping Milo find eggs. They are so lucky to have each other.
Someone was excited about the loot!
After church is was off to the grandparents. I love this cousin picture. Look at how big they are all getting!
Grandpa explains the rules...
and they are off!!
I love that Milo had so much fun this year. He would grab as many as he could carry and didn't care about his basket!
Family picture. At least we took one, even if Milo was made that we made his stop eating candy for a moment.
These three just kill me! They are so sweet and such good friends. We love them!
Does it get any cuter? Happy Easter!























No comments:
Post a Comment