After our morning at home we went to the Sanders. The first thing we did was take a group picture of us because I knew if we didn't do it then, we would forget. Pretty cute group if you ask me.
Olive showing Grandma her new Leap pad and how cool it is.
Milo ran right over to Kellen when he saw them. It was so cute.
Kell and Jer rocking the Christmas sweaters. I love Kellen's commitment to wearing the full turtle neck under his!
I had to get a shot of our matching gold shoes.
Let's get this thing started!
Olive saying thanks for her present.
Milo really liked his too!
Grandpa hugs are the best!
Olive got a electric key board (which she loves) from my parents,
and Milo got a guitar. First step to my dreams of becoming a family band!
At the Patterson's Olive got her present from Grandma and Grandpa but was a little bit confused about why it was "not blown up?" but more on that to come later.
As you can see she was still very happy with it.
Scott got this new ski coat.
And I got a new skillet!
I think Milo's gift might have rocked the most of all. His own motorized scooter! He rode that thing literally all day in the basement.
Milo's attempt at saying thank you. He couldn't pull himself away from his scooter.
The boys relaxing.
Olive trying to handle her stocking.
It was the year of Leap pads because Lizzie and Tommy got ones too. They played all day. Hours and hours and had the time of their lives!
The nerds nerding out over nerd stuff.
This was what we had to do to our recycling can the next day because it was so full. I guess that is a sign of a great Christmas!










No comments:
Post a Comment