Friday, January 25, 2013

Snow Day

There were some things that I wanted to add that we missed blogging. First was that we have been in our house for 3 year as of last November. That seem so crazy! Here is our annual picture on Nov 7 to remember this anniversary.
Also, during Christmas break we had a snow day. Usually Scott just takes Olive sledding but he kept telling me how much she loved it and how I needed to see her fly down the hill giggling with delight. So, we bundled everyone up and went to the park. 
And boy was Scott right. We have a little snow bunny on our hands. 




Milo on the other hand was not feeling it and just wanted to be help. He didn't like going down the hill although we forced him to a few times. He didn't last very long but it was fun to go as a family. I'm sure he'll grow to love it. It's in his blood.

No comments:

 
UA-18211205-1