Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Rest of the New York Pictures

 I thought I would just post some of these photos for two reasons 1) to prove that I went with people and 2) so the pictures are much better and make the trip seem cooler than just seeing my floating head in the corner of a photo.

Times Square

The Empire State Building

The harbor tour on the Zephyr



Top of the Rock (don't mind our hair, it was windy up there :)) 


Ground Zero


Because of a long story we got to stay at the Plaza hotel which, I have to say, was the most amazing hotel. Last week Olive brought home a book from school talking about New York and Central Park and they showed the Plaza and I was so excited that I got to say I had stayed there. It was gorgeous and old and beautiful. And we saw like 10 foreign dignitaries staying there with their crazy huge security teams. It was incredible. So here are some of the highlights from the hotel:





I also wanted to post these just because:


It was such an amazing trip. I can't believe it's almost been a month ago! 

No comments:

 
UA-18211205-1