Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Our Little Man

Milo is on the move and into (I should say onto) everything. Get ready for lots of climbing pictures.
First though, the other day Milo was walking around and I realized that the clothes I had dressed him in that day made him look like a little old man just in baby size. I thought it was the funniest thing. 
One day when Scott got home from work Milo put Scott's shoes on and started walking around. He thought it was hilarious and kept laughing at himself and his cleverness. The real funny part is that he put the shoes on backwards. He was still able to walk around. 

We have to keep a constant eye on this kid because he likes to do things like this. I am not used to this because Olive never climbed up on one thing ever in her life. Multiple times I have walked in to find Milo on top of something he shouldn't be. It's kinda out of control. But he was pretty proud of himself. 

Also that night as I was making dinner Milo sat and played with these magnet containers on the fridge for the entire time. 

I told you he likes to climb! He liked climbing up on this trike but once he realized he couldn't really get down he wasn't so happy anymore. 

So proud on top of the sand box. 

Milo LOVES the computer. It is a serious problem because he likes climbing up on this computer chair that has wheels and rolls. There have been many, many crashes from this chair. But when he does make it up there he loves to type on the keyboard. We have a fake one that we let him play on but he really likes the real thing. I have to keep my keyboard and mouse turned off at all times so he doesn't click on crazy things on my computer. 

Look at him. Doesn't he look like he totally knows what to do?

Milo also loves the brooms in the broom closet. If he sees the dust pan he must have it. He likes to walk around with the broom, we have a kid sized one. But he gets frustrated when he holds it horizontally and gets stuck in a door frame. He is pretty good at sweeping though. 

This is his cute little face when he says "cheese" for the camera. Love it!

We have officially decided that our little Milo is quite the little monkey man ;)


1 comment:

Stef said...

Cute! Maybe he'll be a pilot when he grows up because heights don't seem to bother him.

 
UA-18211205-1