A few weeks ago we had a Back to School Party for some of the kids in the neighborhood. It is probably the teacher in me but I LOVE back to school time. I have not done the torturous supplies shopping and such, so it might be that one day I will dread it. To me it is the time that you are ready for the weather to cool down, to pull out your boots and sweaters. You get to buy new clothes, and school supplies (working with office supplies for years in my college bookstore I have an unnatural affinity for pencils and markers and such). But most of all I just love a reason to party!
Everything was apple themed, they could make an apple gift to take to their new teacher.
There were also questionnaires about what was in store for them this school year and a sticker game full of fun things they did this summer.
Olive and Bo making apple puppets.
We of course had to get out the bounce house! I am so happy that it is back to school time. And while I still love it I am going to revel in it!
No comments:
Post a Comment