Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Porch Monkeys


We have loved our porch. It is so relaxing to go out there and just sit and talk about our day in the evenings.

These are the cute charming houses we get to look at. It's a great view. Our neighborhood is so friendly and people always stop to talk to us.

I like having a porch even more than I thought I would. Sometimes Olive and I go sit there in the mornings while she drinks her milk and it is so peaceful.

P.S. I have big plans for our porch like removing that green carpet and the (broken) storm door. Then it will really be perfect!

2 comments:

Karen said...

i think we need to move into your house. your porch is what i want in our first house! and so is everything else in your house! forget new houses, i love the old! =]

lynda said...

it is a nice porch

 
UA-18211205-1