Friday, July 16, 2010

Photo Friday

Scott taught me a whole bunch about my camera this week. I feel like now I actually have a reason to shoot in manual. We also talked a lot about composition. So that is what I was working on in all of these photos. I have a lot to work on but I think there is a big improvement with just a little practice.






I think these next two are my favorites but it is probably because I really like my baby.


I can't wait to practice more. It is kinda surprising how much the "rule of thirds" can make your photos more interesting. What do you think?

4 comments:

Karen said...

i really love the picture with scott and olive. sooo cute!

Kelly said...

Totally a fan of the rule of thirds. What is great is there is a crop tool in Photoshop that has a grid so you can make even pictures that originally weren't that way into it! Does that make sense? Manual is the best and you are doing AWESOME!

Stef said...

My favorite was the one of Olive and Scott. Good job!

Mary said...

The last two are beautiful.

I love the rule of thirds.

And isn't taking pictures fun? I love that.

 
UA-18211205-1