Wednesday, July 7, 2010

180 degrees

Do you remember when I was thinking about getting rid of our clothesline? Well, I have decided that I must have been crazy!! I have done a total 180 and I am now in love with having a clothes line. I can get my laundry done super fast. It is so fresh and crisp. On top of the energy and money savings (which who knows how much that actually is but at least I feel good about it)

I think it is so charming to go into our back yard and see our clothes swaying in the breeze. I just love it! It wasn't laundry day, and I thought that you wouldn't necessarily like to see our underwear, so I thought this cute dress that I made Olive would work to show off our clothesline.

I made this little bag to hold all of my clothespins. I just noticed that I made it with some scraps that I used for Olive's dress. I made Olive a little clothespin bag also to match. One of my favorite things is Olive walking around the yard "helping" with the laundry as we have our little matching bags on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a master of all trades. Please teach me how to make such cute things. Please? :)

Robyn said...

Maren! So talented.... love the clotheline and the sassy bag to go with it!

 
UA-18211205-1