Monday, April 26, 2010

Olive Loves....

Shoes! Olive is all girl. We got her these new shoes last week and she is obsessed with them. She holds her foot up to admire them when she is in the stroller. She asks for them first thing in the morning. She says "bye bye shoes" at nap time. Seriously obsessed. How could you not be though? I mean those are adorable right?

Olive is not just obsessed with her new shoes.


This is how I found Olive this morning. Anytime our closet gets accidentally left open it is inevitable that I will find her in there.

She tries on every single pair. The taller the heel the better. She likes to look at them. And point to the different parts on them. And just hold them. And talk about them. And talk to them. And love them. We might have a major addict on our hands.

I love when she takes them out to walk around in. They are usually on the wrong feet or sometimes backwards but that doesn't phase her at all. Often she can only walk around with one shoe on and one barefoot to keep her balance. I get to hear CLOMP CLOMP CLOMP all day. The only time to put them away is nap time otherwise I am afraid I will lose an arm. She must be distracted by something else, otherwise it is a major tantrum to clean all the shoes up.

I don't mind though because, well, look at her!


How stinkin' cute is she?!

7 comments:

Scott said...

This is all true... The only thing you left out, is that she loves to hide her Dad's shoes and make him late to appointments. But now I know her usual spots (under the bed)

Vickie said...

Aaawww! That's so cute! I remember when Audrey started that phase too. Good times!

EMS said...

Too cute! I can tell she's going to be a shoe fanatic when she's older. A lot like me. :)

Crawford Family said...

so stinkin cute! Those overalls are to die for!

krissy o said...

So incredibly cute! I love that she brought a snuggly friend with her on her shoe venture.

Mary said...

Very cute! And I love your shoes, too.

Anonymous said...

Cute shoes for a cute baby. I wish I had cute shoes like you and Olive. I hope that I get to see her a lot this summer. And you can totally join in on the fun with the adventure list. There is so much to do!

 
UA-18211205-1