Saturday, November 15, 2014

Olive's Birthday Date

It was Olive's turn for a birthday date this year and after coming up lots of ideas all summer she finally decided on Boondocks, which was a perfect choice for a 6 year old. 
Birthday Date Selfie!
First we had a surprisingly yummy dinner at the cafe. Olive got a free Birthday Root beer Float.....

along with a crown and balloon. 
Then we scarfed down the brownie sundae birthday dessert. 

She got to pick three activities at Boondocks. She picked mini golf, bumper boats, and the monkey jungle climbing thing. 

Mini golf was fun but not really Olive's speed. There was a lot of waiting for others to finish and Olive didn't have the patience to get the ball in the hole after one try. But I think she still had fun.
She was excited that she got the ball in the hole on the last hole (with some help) because she made the dragon breathe fire.  

Then it was bumper boats. We were all excited about this one. 


Our Little Birthday Girl



It was lots of fun, but I may have ended up really soaked thanks to some random 10 year old boy that kept shooting water at me (and I also may have called him a punk) but Olive had a blast. 

After the boats she went to play in the jungle climber and I didn't get any pictures of that, or of her and Scott playing lots of arcade games because I had to go pick up Milo. But it was a great time and Olive felt extra special about turning 6 and going on a date with mom and dad. And she was ready for her real birthday to come. 

No comments:

 
UA-18211205-1