Sunday, October 26, 2014

Olive's Dance Performance and Piano Recital

Olive was so excited about her dance performance this year because she felt like their costumes looked like an Elsa dress. They did look very snow princess like. Their dance was so so cute! They danced to the song from Brave called Touch the Sky. I was for sure crying when I watched her dance to that song. These pictures are from her dress rehearsal. 




Even though the day of the performance they didn't allow any pictures, at the rehearsal they did. 


Here is the real day, makeup and everything!
She did a fantastic job and was very proud of herself. We were super proud of her too. I sometimes have to pinch myself that I have such a grown up, mature girl. 



She had lots of support! We have such awesome families that like to be at all our kids special days. We are so lucky. 



That day we also got to meet Kellen and Jericca's new puppy Zoey. She was so tiny and adorable but the kids were a little freaked out by her, especially when she would chomp on to Milo's shorts and not let go. It was pretty hilarious. 

Around this same time Olive had her first official piano recital. She performed the Bridal Chorus and did a great job. She worked so hard and I was so impressed with how well she knew the song. Once she got up to perform the nerves kinda got to her but with a little help from Ms Janni she finished it off. 





Olive had won a free meal to Chili's as part of her Reflections award so we thought that night would be a perfect time to go celebrate all her hard work and what a big girl she is. 

Good job Olive!

No comments:

 
UA-18211205-1