We thought of lots of options to do for Milo's birthday and settled on a zoo trip. Nice and simple but still fun.
The birthday boy!
These two! They insist on taking this same picture every time we go to the zoo. I probably have hundreds of this exact picture. I should make a slide show of them all someday.
The lions were brand new exhibit when we went.
It was pretty exciting because they were up and roaming around. They were a little intense and I'm pretty sure that they were eyeing out Houston and Boston right there.
Oh these friends! We love them!
Hello lion!
Olive being a gorilla?
We ate a quick dinner while we waited in line to meet Anna and Elsa. I felt kinda bad that Milo's party got hijacked by princesses but we couldn't pass up meeting them!
Worth it!
After we met the kids idols we went out to do cupcakes and presents. I kept with the lego theme.
I was kinda surprised at how much Milo loved being sung to. He't not usually one to like the attention but I think he definitely felt special.
You can't go wrong with chocolate cupcakes!
Then it was present time!
We tried to get a group picture.....
These two buds are only a few weeks apart and are such cute friends.
I'd call it quite the success!
No comments:
Post a Comment