Thursday, November 14, 2013

Halloween 2013

We had a great time trick or treating this year. It was amazing weather. The kids were super in to it. Olive ran from house to house and Milo wanted to be right there with her. We stayed out the longest we've ever been and I'm positive Olive could have kept going. We got to go with our friends from the neighborhood and it was lots of fun. As soon as we got home Olive asked when the next Halloween was and she was so disappointed when I had to tell her a whole year away! I think that means it was a big success. 
Grandma and Grandpa stopped by to see the kids all dressed up and ready to go! They also were leaving Connor who was going to pass out candy for us. When we stopped by to trick or treat at our house, he and his friends, didn't even answer the door! Yeah, we gave them some serious crap for that!

I love this picture of them waiting, the very first house. They were so anxious! It just looks to me like they are saying something funny to each other. 
Milo riding in style. He knows the right way to trick or treat. And he ate so much candy while he rode in there. Sneaky boy!

Olive and Brighton excited to get the night started. 


Olive and Lucy sitting on the huge pumpkin.

Houston and Milo had to have a turn. These two boys are such cute and funny friends. I love it!

We made the whole gang stop (randomly, in front of a neighbors house) for a group shot. I think it turned out pretty darn good. This is such a great group of kids and we love all their families! We are so lucky! (Notice Milo eating more candy!)

It was such a great Halloween night and everything went so perfectly. I definitely love this holiday!

An extra special treat for Olive was, after she washed all that pink out of her hair, we let her stay up late and pass out the candy to the trick or treaters that came to our door. She absolutely loved it and felt so important. She would comment on all their costumes and then yell "Happy Halloween!" when they left the porch. It might be my favorite memory of the night!

No comments:

 
UA-18211205-1