Olive was Jewel from LaLaLoopsy and here she is with Cat. She was so happy when I happened upon Cat at the store in a random bin, so her costume could be complete. This was also the first time that she got to spray her hair pink (which I have a suspicion is the sole reason why she chose Jewel, for the pink hair) and make her costume really complete. (We sprayed it 2 more times for Halloween and by the end she hated having to wash it out. She had pink in her hair for days)
These two cute kiddos!
The night before the party Scott and I threw together some "fine art" costumes. We are so highbrow. We didn't have anything else and we have never not dressed up for this party. I think Scott's, as Van Gogh' self portrait, looks awesome. My Andy Warhol's Marilyn Monroe is a little more ghetto. Without my board I just looked like a cartoon character. As we were driving to the party I kept thinking about people driving next to us and looking over to see us in crazy makeup and it makes me laugh.
Here I am channeling my best Marilyn face.
And here is a close up of Scott. Doesn't he look legit?
Olive and Lizzie are such cute friends.
And here is proof, them spinning and dancing in the yard.
Here is the whole dressed up gang. Milo was so sick of his costume (even though he had only had it on for 2 minutes) and was refusing to look for the picture.
And then we forced them to be in a family picture too. But all for the memories.
Then it was time for the costume parade through the house and around the yard. So glad it was such nice weather to be outside!
Tommy and Olive have a picture like this every year so we had to keep the tradition alive!
But I made him take his mask off so we could see his cute face!
The dance off was a big hit. Scott was the judge of all dance moves, as he should be.
Veronika and Olive being cute.
We played a few more games and then the kids got hooked up with some trick or treating goodies. They love this party!











No comments:
Post a Comment