Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Where is Our Summer Going?

It has been such a busy summer that I have barely had time to do usual things like laundry, cooking, and blogging. We have been enjoying every moment to it's warm, summery max and a lot of other things have been on the back burner. Well, now that our trips are over and things are a little more chill, I thought I should catch up on all the fun we've been having. 
The kids and I have literally seldom been home this summer. Almost every day we are going somewhere. Since we have a zoo pass we've done that quite a bit, not to mention all our pool days. Plus we like to try out new place and be sure to visit our summer favorites. Here we are playing at the Canyons at Liberty Park.

There have been lots of summer evening walks/ bike rides. You should see Olive on her balance bike. She's pretty amazing at it!

We've gone to Seven Peaks a few times. This is Olive looking really stylish with her floaty and swim cap (she is obsessed with her cap!)

There have been picnics in the park.

Olive found a "secret place" in our bushes in the yard. I absolutely love this, mostly because I remember doing the same thing as a kid. 

We have had a few painting sessions on the porch.

Our neighbors had a super cute birthday party with this awesome bounce house/ water slide. Daddy's are so good at wrestling in bounce houses. What would we do without them?

We've had many bike rides. 

We met our newest cousin Jake. 

Like I said before, many, many trips to the pool. It's extra special when Scott gets to come because he is extra fun.

My kids have turned into little fish this summer. I sometimes hear other people tell me that their kids complain about going to swim lessons or to the pool. Not mine, they love it. 

No comments:

 
UA-18211205-1