Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Father's Day 2013

We tried very hard to have a special Father's Day so that Scott would know how awesome he is and how much we love and appreciate him. 
He requested Belgium waffles for breakfast but I have never made them before. I tried to take a short cut and not use egg whites. Although they were good, they weren't really very belgium waffle-ish so we had to try again the next week (with much more success). 

Here is the kitchen all decorated for Scott. 

Happy Father's Day Scotty!


Olive found these mustache suckers at the store and really wanted to get them for Scott. I must say, I have the cutest family!

Olive thought these were so funny, one picture just wasn't enough. 

Olive with her daddy after giving him her present from Primary.

I totally surprised Scott and got him a Nest. It is basically a home automation thermostat. It's pretty cool because it learns your schedule and temperatures and you can also control it remotely. Right up Scott't alley right?

We went to Taylor and Aubree's for after having dinner with my family. I came inside from the backyard and found all the men on the couch like this. I guess they are pretty good friends. Scott looks pretty animated too. They must have been talking college football.  Happy Father's Day Scott! We love you so much!

No comments:

 
UA-18211205-1