Friday, March 9, 2012

The Night of the Dance

And the winner was:

 Even Olive was getting into it. I think she wore 3 hats just that night. We had so much fun dancing, especially Olive with her friends. I tried to take some pictures but they were all so blurry (kinda like the ones above) and dark so you can't even really tell what is going on.
 It was a blast and I think they are going to make it an annual party. They had a group come in and dance the Charleston, which is the wrong era, but still fun. We knew it was time to go when Olive started lying down on the floor. When we got to the car Olive said "I danced so much my feet hurt!" I told her that was called "dancing til you drop".
Here are some more of our cute hat model. She thought the hats and wearing my shoes was the best thing ever.


Wait until next week when you see our 20's costumes.

2 comments:

Mary said...

That looks so fun! Now the nerd in me wants to throw a 40's party. Hmm... I wonder if any of my friends would come.

Patty Girl said...

Seriously Mary you should! It was a blast! Sometimes you need no reason other than to dress up and throw an awesome party.

 
UA-18211205-1